Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Day Off

What do you do on your day off? Today I have off from my part time job. So I am indulging in some Castle season 1, and hot pockets for lunch. I did have a fruit smoothie for breakfast. I am not sure that it evens out but yeahhhh. So today I am doing surveys for some extra cash, looking at stuff on ebay, and clipping coupons. I also am addicted Listia to since we don't have cable or dish or anything for TV I get a lot of our movies off of here. It is like ebay but you don't use money(except for some shipping) it is based on points you sell your items for points and then can buy other stuff with it. You also get points for signing up. My day also is going to consist of weeding the garden which will be tons of fun! Hey what is for dinner? I need to come up with something tasty...since after dinner I am going to convince my husband to fix the washing machine....

3 comments:

  1. I love the random day off since I usually work mon-fri. I try to make it a Friday so I can go to the flea market and browse (and buy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love thirty-one thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and on my day off i try to do nothing!!! i am a stay at home mom so i dont get many days off lol

      Delete