Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pampering Myself

Pampering myself usually involves some sort of indulgence...usually food..sometimes thrift shopping! So I have been trying to lose some weight doing a protein shake here and there instead of a meal. I have also been trying to not eat as much bad food for me! So tonight I took some garlic and olive oil and some salt and browned some boneless skinless chicken. I then picked some zucchini from the garden and cooked that up with some garlic! I cut up cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes put some salt on them and put them in the fridge! That is my go to treat it's healthy and tasty! Better then eating a bunch of fries anyways! What is your go to meal for healthy nights?
OK confession time we made apple sauce and it was so juice I saved some juice and made jelly...I did the less sugar recipe but it is still basically half sugar. That will have to be a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment