Monday, August 5, 2013

Working

How do you usually spend your days at work? Today ours was a bit crazy...to be fair Monday is the day we finish the paper and ship it off to be printed. Well to start it off one of the girls I work with is a bit twisted and always likes to scare the crap out of me. She waited for me to come out of the bathroom (small favors) and hid until I was close then yelled boo...and I jumped. Later after the paper was done...it really was...the boss came in and was like hey you need to see this bug! I was like is it orange and black? It was I had seen the same weird bug thing at the pharmacy! Well it turned out to be this creepy! Yea that is what we do at work...and we might or might not have brought it inside with pliers to try get a better idea of what it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment