Sunday, August 4, 2013

Clipping Coupons!

I clip coupons to save a few dollars, usually on items I wouldn't buy. We try to be pretty thrifty with our money. Sometimes the husband laughs at my bundle of coupons and list so I know exactly what I can save money on. I usually print mine off...sometimes at work since the boss likes her coupons too! I hate when I have a coupon and the store brand is still cheaper this is when I set the coupon on the name brand and grab the store brand. Unless it is something that is soooo much better then the store brand. I like printing them off the computer bc from the two sites I use to print from I get points which I then turn into gift cards! I love it and the hubby then picks on me some more! Does my total ever end up being next to nothing? No but I do save some money the best day ever was when my friend and I went to Lane Bryant and save about 2 times what we spent! Yes we had coupons that allowed us to save much more if we combined our orders! Hey every girl wants some new bras now and again! What about you what are your ways to save money? If you want the two sites I use to make gift cards feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

  1. I also like to use coupons and match-ups together to get my items extremely cheap. I print off my coupons from coupons.com but am looking for more sites to get my coupons from so I would like to know what sites you use, I could always use free gift cards. I have a husband and 7 children so making our money stretch is crucial. Sometimes I have lots of coupons and sometimes very few, I have to go by what is on sale and base my coupons on advertised prices. If a store brand is cheaper than what I can get the brand for with a coupon I have to get the store brand. Today I matched an ad for apples, regular price $1.68 lb. I matched the ad for 68 cents a lb. from Fareway so I saved $1 a lb. I only got apples for the fruit this week, hopefully an ad for a different fruit will be advertised cheap next week since I got about 12 lbs. of apples. I also got Chex Mix really cheap this week. Regular price was $1.69 a bag, I had a match ad for .77 cents and a coupon for .50 cents off 2 bags, a really great deal.

    ReplyDelete