Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life

I work a part time job but it gives me the interaction with people I need. I never thought of myself as a people person until moving halfway a crossed the country for the husband. I now have my Fb page which helps! I appreciate all the ladies who have joined. I have made a special friend there that I admire so much and wish I could help her as much as she has helped me! She has lost so much weight and is an amazing person! She home schools a child, keeps her house nice, and just makes my day brighter talking to her! I wish I could make her see how much just having someone to vent to makes life better...well for me anyways!  I just think Life is so much on what you make of it! I try to be positive! I know I gained a bunch of weight because I was so lonely moving here! So my tip of the day is just think of something good in your life! Smile about it mine is my chickens and animals! My mom who is going through Cancer! Just Smile!

3 comments:

  1. Hi: just entered your contest and I am new to the group (like yesterday). So, thanks for having and sponsoring this fun contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I won the gift card I would use it for some early Christmas shopping. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I won the gift card I would use it for some early Christmas shopping. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete